Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun for Online Gamers

I am an avid fan of online games. And next to that I play online games a lot! I made this blog to share all online games that I love to play which ranges from client based games, browser web games, flash games and so many cute, cool, funny, and interesting games. Since I was just a kid Red Alert and Yuri's Revenge are the first games I played which are offline games. Since then I became addict to play even over night just to make my character to level up, hunt items, sell items, and even chat with other characters online.



Basically through playing online games I manage to have many friends, locally and all over the world. Socialization develops here which improved my self-confidence. Playing online games also lead many youth now out of bad doings such as illegal use of drugs, gang and others. Many says that playing these games are bad. Many parents says that their child don't want to study and only wants to play. Other says these games are waste of time and money. Geez! they don't even look at the brighter side. These games can be an income also, by selling your accounts to other players. And regarding the study problems of many children, its still up to the parents to limit the playing time of their child.

Click to enlarge the image.


Playing online games is better than having a girlfriend. Like for example. Compare playing Frozen Throne DOTA on having girlfriend. For playing DOTA you only needs 10 pesos per hour but when it comes to your girlfriend even 500 pesos is not enough when you have a date. Just kidding, but in fact that's the truth! Well, for mine I can have both my online games and my girlfriend. It came to the point that now we are both playing online games and made us more closer to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment