Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tetris Battle on Facebook

Tetris battle is one of the hottest game under facebook. It is the current online flash game I am addicted to play. Well I am not that good enough as of now, only rank 33. I started playing this game a month ago even though it is old already on facebook. This game leads me back to my early ages when I was just a kid. The game called "brick game" wherein definitely where tetris was derived. Tetris is a game of either offense or defense. Well for now I am not quite sure what kind of tetri-player I am. I use 2 layers sometimes 3 as my offense in playing tetris. There are different kind of tetris game, we have the 1v1, 4v4, 5v5, and the marathon. I love 1v1 tetris game a lot. It is more competitive for me. Playing this game you will meet a t-spinner, s/z-spinner, 2,3,4 space blocks players. To make the terms more simple here are the sample picture I've made using marathon of my tetris account. But first check out the tetriminoes names first.



First, the 1 BLOCK attack. For this technique reserve the letter I by using shift and wait for the other I to come to combo 2 letter I's.

Second, the 2 BLOCKS attack. For this technique just pour in all the tetriminoes defending upon the situation as long as it fits for the 2 blocks attack combo.

Third, the 3 BLOCKS attack. For this technique just pour in all the tetriminoes defending upon the situation as long as it fits for the 3 blocks attack combo. Here you can put the letter J and L horizontally and combine the remaining empty block with the 2blocks and 1block tetriminoes.



Third, the 4 BLOCKS attack. For this technique just pour in all the tetriminoes defending upon the situation as long as it fits for the 4 blocks attack combo. Here you can put the letter I horizontally and combine the remaining empty block with the 3 and 2blocks and 1block tetriminoes.


Fourth is the T-spin, it is the most powerful offense in tetris. But the most difficult technique to learn. Here, you make and design empty blocks that shape the letter T. This attack is so effective that it brings additional lines to the opponent. Combined with any of the techniques above definitely you're a tetris god!

Last is the S or Z spin. Next to the T spin, here, you also make and design empty blocks that shape the letter S or Z. Combined also with any of the techniques above definitely you're a tetris god!


Well that's all the techniques I know as offense and defense. Right now I am practicing the T-spin technique. And hopefully got it used to it someday.

Some advises for those who are new in playing Tetris Battle:
  • Use a dummy facebook account first and not your main facebook account. Why? because since you are a beginner in the game definitely you loose often and your win/loose record will become terrible. The win and loose record is displayed after the tetris server randomly selected your opponent. Well for some this tip might not be important because they just want to play


No comments:

Post a Comment